Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Line Changes and Introductions

Greetings, BEARS Nation, direct from State College. It is truly an honor to take the reigns of the blog from Dupree, and I promise I'll do my best to drive it straight into the ground (I kid). In all seriousness, I intend to uphold the high quality of information Dupree has provided you all thus far.

That being said, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Jess, and I am a 20 year old Penn State student. I am a junior, though only in my second year here, and I'm working on a public relations and English double major. I interned with HERSHEY over the summer, and I attend games as often as I can, helping out in the press box. One day I hope to be a PR director for a hockey team. I am an avid hockey fan, and I can assure you that I am not now, nor will I ever become a "puck bunny." I hope that you can all accept this promise, as well as trust that I will continue to provide you with the caliber of posts you all want and undoubtedly deserve. Don't think of this as Dupree abandoning you; consider it a line change.

I can't stress enough how excited I am to be involved in this blog, and I promise it'll be an adventure.

Looking forward to my first shift,
Jess

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go get 'em kid. Dupree is proud,not only of your post but to call you a friend.Thanks Jess,this will definately makes things easier with my new tasks handed to me by Woody.

Anonymous said...

Don't post lame crap on here, I have it bookmarked now. I am looking forward to insightful posts that leave me wanting more, not something that makes me want to hit you, and I will.

Anonymous said...

looking forward to many great posts jess!

~James (KUBearsFan)